- Single Lift for Multiple Totes
- Safer and more efficient
- FULL Integration with CST
- Prevents Damage to Tote with Safety Cage
- Full Drip Pan
- Holds Twice the Fluid Volume Compared to an MPT Using Same Deck Space
- Allows Combination of Fluid Transportation
- Load Tested and Weld Certified
- High Quality
- Fork Lift Accessible
- Can be loaded with Totes by forklift or crane
Dimensions and Specs:
4 pack transport racks: The racks are 9’ long, 8’ wide and 8’ tall to the top of the stacking pads. The tare weight of a 4 pack transporter is 4,500 lbs. All racks have solid drip pans and discharge ports. The racks are built to allow discharging fluid from a tote tank direct to the mud pits.
The tote does not have to be taken out of the rack to discharge the tote fluid. The racks are designed to hold a maximum of 42,000 lbs. All racks have double doors on two ends to provide easy loading with a forklift or spotting a tote in the rack from a crane. The racks can be stacked which allows more deck space to be utilized on the rig.
Download our brochure for more information about our Tote Tank Transport Racks